Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-320 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-320 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All MB-320 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A client subcontracts production work to a vendor for production operations.

You need to model subcontracting of route operations in production orders.

Solution: Ensure that the material routing process is independent of the services procurement process.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katina
2 days ago
Haha, you know, I bet the exam writers are just trying to trip us up with this one. They're probably looking for us to overthink it and come up with some overly complex solution. Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
2 days ago
You guys make a good point. I'm wondering if there's a more comprehensive solution that not only separates the processes but also provides a clear way to associate the subcontracted work with the production orders. That's really the heart of what they're asking for, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
King
3 days ago
I agree, the solution seems a bit narrow. Separating the two processes might help, but we also need to think about how to actually link the subcontracted work to the production orders. That's the key part of the goal, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Nenita
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the solution of keeping the material routing process separate from the services procurement process could work, but I'm not sure if it fully meets the goal of modeling the subcontracting of route operations. We'd need to consider other factors like how the vendor's processes are integrated with the client's production orders.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel