Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 8 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 8
[All MB-260 Questions]

Your organizations IT team created the customer profile records by unifying the Account, Contact, and Web Account tables. After unification was completed, the team noticed that three relationships were created automatically.

1. CustomerToContact

2. CustomerToAccount

3. CustomerToWebAccount

You need to advise the team about how they can configure and update these three relationships.

What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tula
4 days ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma: to edit or not to edit? If only we had a magic wand to wave and make these relationships behave exactly the way we want. *chuckles* Anyway, I think option C might be the way to go - let the admins handle the heavy lifting.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
5 days ago
I'm inclined to agree with Gwenn. Messing with these relationships could have unintended consequences, and we don't want to risk breaking anything. Though option D does sound tempting, I'd rather play it safe.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
6 days ago
The way I see it, option A is probably the safest bet. These relationships were created automatically during the unification process, so they're likely system-level relationships that can't be edited by regular users.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with the unification process, but it seems like the relationship between the customer profile records is crucial. I wonder if we can edit these relationships to better suit our needs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel