Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 7 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 7
[All MB-260 Questions]

Your organization is using Microsoft Power Query when connecting to data sources in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. You loaded eCommerce profiles to Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. The table contains a iastupdated field that is loaded as a text field instead of a date field.

You need to fix the column format.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Susana
3 days ago
Haha, this reminds me of that time I tried to fix a column in Power BI and ended up accidentally deleting the entire data source. Let's just hope we don't make any rookie mistakes like that on the exam!
upvoted 0 times
Vince
5 days ago
Ah, I see what's going on now. The question is asking us to perform two actions, and the correct answer is a combination of B and A. We need to edit the data source in Dynamics 365 to open the Power Query editor, and then in the Power Query editor, we need to change the data type of the lastupdated column to Date. Simple enough!
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
6 days ago
Hmm, I think the correct answer has to be a combination of options. We need to edit the query in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, but we also need to change the data type in Power Query. I'm just not sure if we need to do that in the Dynamics 365 interface or in the standalone Power Query editor.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
7 days ago
This seems like a straightforward question, but I'm a little unsure about the exact steps to fix the column format. I think the key is to edit the query in Power Query, but I'm not sure if we need to do that in Dynamics 365 or in the Power Query editor directly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel