Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 4 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 4
[All MB-260 Questions]

The loyalty operations lead at your organization wants a filter to be added on the attribute Loyalty Tiers, which is available on Customer profiles in your Dynamics 365 Customer Insights environment.

The Loyalty hers, in order of increasing loyalty status, are: Non-member, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.

Most customers are in the lowest tier of the program, non-member, and then progressive^ fewer customers are in each subsequent tier.

You need to create a filter to sort the options as closely as possible to increasing loyalty status.

What should you select for Sort options by in the filter pane?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merri
11 days ago
You know, I was initially leaning towards option A, since that would sort by frequency, and we know that most customers are in the lowest tier. But after thinking about it, I agree that B is the best choice. Gotta keep those loyalty tiers in the right order!
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
12 days ago
Haha, this question is a bit of a loyalty test, isn't it? But seriously, I think Orville and 2 have the right idea. Option B is definitely the way to go here. Sorting by value from Z to A will give us the loyalty tiers in the proper order.
upvoted 0 times
Larue
13 days ago
I agree with Orville. Option B makes the most sense here. Sorting by value in descending order will ensure the loyalty tiers are displayed in the correct order, with the highest tier (Platinum) at the top and the lowest (Non-member) at the bottom.
upvoted 0 times
Orville
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The key here is to sort the options based on the loyalty tiers, which are in increasing order of status. I think the best option would be B) Value: Z to A, since that would sort the tiers in the correct order - Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Non-member.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel