Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 3 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 3
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights as your company's Customer Data Platform.

The initial dataset tables contain contacts from Dynamics 365 Sales. eCommerce customers, and service management platform incidents.

In your first unification run, you set Dynamics 365 as the primary table but only see eCommerce profiles that were able to be matched with Dynamics 365 contacts.

You need to ensure that unmatched eCommerce customers are also added as a profile in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.

Solution: Adjust the first condition in the matching rule with the lowest precision.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kerry
3 months ago
I think this solution is worth a try, but we should monitor the results closely. If we start seeing a lot of questionable matches, we'll need to adjust the rules again. And hey, at least we're not trying to solve this problem by throwing more coffee at it, right? *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Brett
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Chun
3 months ago
Exactly, we don't want to make things worse by rushing the process. And yes, no more coffee throwing *laughs*.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
3 months ago
Let's hope this adjustment does the trick and we don't end up with more questionable matches.
upvoted 0 times
Tess
3 months ago
Definitely, it's important to monitor the matching process closely.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
3 months ago
I agree, we should keep an eye on the results and make modifications if necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Kristian
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm on the fence about this one. On one hand, we want to make sure we capture all the eCommerce customers in our Customer Insights platform. But on the other hand, we don't want to sacrifice data integrity. Maybe there's a way to fine-tune the matching rules without lowering the precision too much?
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
3 months ago
I agree with Rosio. Lowering the precision of the matching rule might help include the unmatched eCommerce customers, but it could also introduce a lot of inaccurate data. We need to be careful about the quality of the Customer Insights profiles.
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
3 months ago
I'm not sure about this solution. Adjusting the matching rule with the lowest precision seems like a risky move. We could end up with a lot of false matches, which could negatively impact the data quality.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel