Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 1 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 1
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights as your company's Customer Data Platform.

The initial dataset tables contain contacts from Dynamics 365 Sales. eCommerce customers, and service management platform incidents.

In your first unification run, you set Dynamics 365 as the primary table but only see eCommerce profiles that were able to be matched with Dynamics 365 contacts.

You need to ensure that unmatched eCommerce customers are also added as a profile in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.

Solution: Adjust the first condition in the matching rule with the lowest precision.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Belen
2 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I'm with Barbra and Wilson on this one. Lowering the precision just feels like we're compromising the integrity of the data. And you know how picky the auditors are going to be about this. I think we need to try harder to find a better solution.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
3 days ago
I don't know, you guys. Sometimes you just have to do what works, you know? If lowering the precision is the only way to get those unmatched eCommerce cusWilsoners in there, then I say go for it. It might not be the perfect solution, but at least it gets the job done.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Barbra. Lowering the precision of the matching rule feels like a bit of a hack. Aren't we supposed to be creating a robust and accurate CusWilsoner Data Platform? I think we need to dig deeper and find a more elegant solution.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this solution. Adjusting the matching rule with the lowest precision doesn't seem like the right approach to me. Shouldn't we be trying to improve the matching process to ensure all the eCommerce customers are included, rather than just lowering the standards?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel