Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 9 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 9
[All MB-240 Questions]

Your organization is planning to implement Field Service mobile app based on the Microsoft Power Platform. You need to install this app on a mobile device and test it.

What are the two prerequisites for installing the mobile app? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eliz
9 days ago
Haha, you know what they say - 'with great Power Apps comes great responsibility'. Gotta make sure we dot all the i's and cross all the t's before we can start playing around with this mobile app!
upvoted 0 times
Serina
10 days ago
I agree, A) and D) are the way to go. Although, I have to say, if you don't have the minimum supported version installed, you're probably not going to get very far with testing the mobile app anyway. But that's just common sense, not a real prerequisite.
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
10 days ago
Yeah, those make sense. The other options, B and C, don't seem directly related to the installation process itself. We're just focused on getting the user set up to use the app, not the overall Woodford solution or version requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
11 days ago
Agreed. A and D seem like the obvious answers here - you need the user to have the right Power Apps license, and they also need to be assigned the Field Service-Resource security role.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
11 days ago
Definitely A) and D). The user needs the right Power Apps license to even access the app, and the Field Service-Resource role to be able to do anything meaningful with it. B) and C) are just distractions, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
12 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. The key things we need to have in place are the right licenses and security roles for the user, as well as the proper version of the Field Service solution.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about B). Isn't Woodford just a tool for configuring the Field Service solution? I don't think you'd need to be set up in that specifically to install and test the mobile app. A) and D) are the obvious choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
13 days ago
Ha! Yeah, C) is kind of a no-brainer. It's like asking 'Do you need to breathe air to survive?' Of course you need the minimum supported version installed, that's not even a question. A) and D) are the real meat of this.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
15 days ago
Agreed, A) and D) are definitely the two critical ones. Without the proper license and security role, you won't even be able to access the app, let alone test it. I'm a little surprised C) is an option, since the minimum solution version should really be a given, not a prerequisite.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
17 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question, but it's important to make sure we get the prerequisites right. I think the key ones are A) and D) - we need the right Power Apps license and the Field Service-Resource security role to be able to install and test the mobile app.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel