Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 14 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 14
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are the Dynamics 365 Field Service technician manager for Contoso Ltd.

Your customers are indicating they are being double invoiced for certain work orders They are receiving the quarterly invoice, and another invoice after the service is performed.

You need the system to automatically handle these scenarios, while still sending out invoices for work orders that are not generated from an agreement.

What should you do to avoid double billing your customers that have agreements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Abel
2 days ago
Updating the invoice journal lines to $0.00 seems like a quick fix, but I worry that it might not be a sustainable solution in the long run. What if the customer's requirements change or we add more agreements?
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
3 days ago
Creating a process using price lists and entitlements sounds promising. That way, we can ensure the work order subtotal and invoice are both $0.00 for the agreements. It might be a bit more complex to set up, but it could be a more robust solution.
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
4 days ago
I'm not a fan of manually updating the invoice lines. That seems like it could be prone to errors and would be a pain to maintain. I think the solution needs to be more automated.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
5 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky situation. I wonder if turning off the invoice generation on closed work orders would be the best approach. That would prevent the double billing, but I'm not sure if it would cover all the scenarios.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel