Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 2 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 2
[All MB-230 Questions]

A company implements Customer Service

You enable Customer Service historical analytics.

You need to identify which feature is enabled automatically when Customer Service historical analytics is enabled.

Which feature should you identify?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marcos
11 days ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma of choosing the right answer in a certification exam. I say we all just go with D) AI suggestions and hope for the best. Who needs to understand the actual features when you can just guess, right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Jessenia
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards C) AI topic clustering. I mean, if you're analyzing historical customer service data, the system should be able to automatically group similar issues or topics together, right? That seems like a logical feature to have.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
13 days ago
I think the answer is B) Forecasting. When you enable Customer Service historical analytics, the system automatically starts generating forecasts based on the data, right? That's a key feature that comes with it.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
14 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I should go with Real-time customer sentiment or AI suggestions. They both seem like plausible options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel