Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All MB-230 Questions]

You are creating an external-facing portal that uses capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

When a case is closed, customers must receive an email that provides the ability to visit the knowledge base associated with the case.

You need to configure the system.

Which two options should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of a solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Weldon
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers just threw that in to trip us up. 'Enable feedback?' What does that have to do with sending a link to the knowledge base?
upvoted 0 times
Barney
3 months ago
B) In Dynamics 365 Customer Service, ensure that the representative closing the case attaches the knowledge article to the record.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
3 months ago
A) In Dynamics 365 Customer Service, enter the portal URL that will be used to create external (public facing) portal links for knowledge articles in the Knowledge Solution field.
upvoted 0 times
Krystina
3 months ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. B and D sound like the way to go. Though I'm curious about C - does enabling feedback on the knowledge articles have any relevance here?
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
3 months ago
I agree, but we need to make sure we get the right combination of options. I'm leaning towards B and D, since those seem to directly address the requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
3 months ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. We need to configure the system to send an email to customers with a link to the knowledge base when their case is closed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel