Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 1 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 1
[All MB-230 Questions]

A company implements Customer Service

You enable Customer Service historical analytics.

You need to identify which feature is enabled automatically when Customer Service historical analytics is enabled.

Which feature should you identify?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rima
4 days ago
Ooh, forecasting, huh? That's an interesting take, Lon. I was leaning more towards option D, AI suggestions. After all, if you've got all that historical data, the system could use it to provide AI-powered suggestions to your customer service reps, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lon
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, Lina. Real-time customer sentiment seems more like a separate feature that you'd need to enable explicitly. My money's on option B, forecasting. It makes sense that if you're analyzing historical data, the system would be able to provide some forecasting capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
6 days ago
Haha, well, looks like we've got a bit of a debate going on here. I'm still sticking with option A, real-time customer sentiment, but I'm open to being convinced otherwise. Anyone want to chip in with a hilarious pun to lighten the mood?
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
7 days ago
Hmm, I don't know, Michael. AI suggestions feels a bit like a stretch. I think I'm going to go with Emily on this one and say option B, forecasting. It just seems like the most logical choice based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel