Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 6 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 6
[All MB-220 Questions]

You are a marketing analyst at Contoso Ltd.

The marketing department needs you to provide survey responses from their Customer Success Survey from this past fiscal year. Approximately 6,500 responses were received. Each survey response needs to be in a separate row, and the answers to individual questions should be in separate columns.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Olga
4 days ago
Haha, remember that time we tried to open a 10,000-row CSV file in Excel? It took like 20 minutes just to load! I don't think I want to put myself through that again.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
6 days ago
That's a good point. Handling a large dataset in Excel can be a real pain. I'm leaning towards option C as well. We can probably get the data a lot more efficiently by querying the Dynamics 365 entities directly.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
6 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, but I'm a little worried about the size of the dataset. 6,500 responses is a lot, and I'm not sure a CSV file is going to be the best way to handle that. Maybe we should look into option C and use Advanced Find to query the Dynamics 365 entities directly.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question. I'm going to go with option B - download the responses as a CSV file from the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice Reports section. That seems like the most direct way to get the data in the format we need.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel