Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 6 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 6
[All MB-220 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution-After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You created a custom table and added it to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing application.

A few days later, you create a new system chart for the table. Users report that they are unable to select this chart when they select Show Chart from a table view screen. You need to make the chart available for users to view in the app.

Solution: Add the chart to a dashboard in the app.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marshall
2 days ago
Ha, yeah, no need to overthink it. Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one. Now if only all the questions were this easy!
upvoted 0 times
Maia
3 days ago
Exactly, it's a simple but effective solution. I'm glad they're not trying to trick us with some obscure or complicated answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree. That solution makes sense to me. The question is asking if that meets the goal, and adding the chart to a dashboard seems like it would do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
James
5 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Adding the chart to a dashboard is a common way to make it available for users to view.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel