Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 5 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 5
[All MB-210 Questions]

You modify the default form for salespeople in Dynamics 365 Sales. A US Citizen column has a type option of Yes or No. The salespeople require a country/region column to appear only if the US Citizen column is set to No. You need to enable the column to appear when the condition is met. What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Santos
4 days ago
Definitely a business rule. I mean, who wants to do all that complicated calculated column stuff when you can just set up a simple condition to control the visibility of the field? Seems like a no-brainer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alberta
5 days ago
I was initially leaning towards a calculated column, but that wouldn't really solve the problem of hiding or showing the Country/Region column. A business rule makes a lot more sense in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
6 days ago
I think the answer is C - business rule. With a business rule, we can set up a condition to show or hide the Country/Region column based on the value of the US Citizen column. That seems like the most straightforward way to achieve the desired functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. We need to find a way to show the Country/Region column only when the US Citizen column is set to No. I'm not sure if a business process flow or a calculated column would be the right approach here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel