Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 3 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 3
[All MB-210 Questions]

A sales manager creates a marketing list that includes all contacts from a specific city. The manager plans to use the list in a campaign. The manager forgot to filter out contacts who have a credit hold. You need to create a campaign with the updated contacts. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eileen
3 months ago
Haha, can you imagine if we just left those credit hold contacts on the list? That would be a disaster waiting to happen. 'Hey boss, I think we just lost a few customers...'
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
3 months ago
C) Copy the original marketing list to static and remove the contacts by using Advanced Find. Add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Azalee
3 months ago
Yeah, it's important to make sure we're not reaching out to customers who can't buy from us.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
3 months ago
B) Remove the contacts from the marketing list by using Advanced Find. Then add the marketing list to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
3 months ago
Haha, that would definitely be a disaster!
upvoted 0 times
Rose
3 months ago
A) Create a new dynamic marketing list by using different purpose and source fields. Then add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
William
3 months ago
Option C seems like a good choice too. Creating a static copy of the list and then cleaning it up could work well. Although, that might take a bit more time than the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
3 months ago
I agree. We definitely can't have contacts with a credit hold on the list, that could cause some issues. I'm leaning towards option B - using Advanced Find to remove those contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Percy
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is to make sure we update the marketing list with the correct contacts before adding it to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel