Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 2 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 2
[All MB-210 Questions]

A company's human resources director wants a solution that improves consistently for the process of onboarding new staff. The company wants to use playbooks for the solution. You need to create a playbook template to track the staff onboarding. In which entity must you create records for staff members?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hubert
11 days ago
I'm with you guys. Custom entity is the way to go. Although, I'm a little worried that the exam might try to trick us with an answer like 'Contact' since that's also related to people. But I think the custom entity option is the most straightforward and appropriate solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
12 days ago
Yeah, I'm also leaning towards C. Resources and Contacts are more generic entities, and User is typically for authentication purposes. Creating a custom entity gives us the flexibility to design the onboarding process exactly how the company wants it.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
13 days ago
I agree with Vicky. Creating a custom entity makes the most sense here. The HR director wants a solution that improves consistently, and using a custom entity will allow us to tailor the onboarding process to the company's specific needs.
upvoted 0 times
Vicky
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer has to be C) Custom entity. The question specifically mentions that we need to create a playbook template to track staff onboarding, and that suggests we need to create a custom entity to store the relevant information.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel