Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All MB-210 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales. The company does not use any custom views or forms.

You select a customer and create an appointment for the next day.

You need to find the appointment.

Which two places will display the appointment? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Krissy
4 days ago
Wait, why wouldn't the appointment show up in the Contact Timeline feed as well? Isn't that where all the customer-related activities are displayed?
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
5 days ago
Yeah, this is a good one. I'd say the correct answers are C) Account Timeline feed and D) My Activities view. The appointment will show up in the Account Timeline since it's related to the customer, and in the My Activities view since it's one of your own appointments.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
6 days ago
I agree, the question is pretty clear. The appointment should be visible in the Contact Timeline feed and the My Activities view. Those are the two places that would display the appointment without any customizations.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
7 days ago
Hmm, this question is pretty straightforward. Since we're not using any custom views or forms, the appointment should show up in the standard places, like the Activity feeds and the My Activities view.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel