Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-500 Topic 3 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-500 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 3
[All DP-500 Questions]

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics notebook.

You run the xxsq1 magic command to render data into an Apache Spark DataFrame named df1, and then you run the following code.

display (df1, summary = true)

Which three attributes will be returned by the command? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Huey
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Let me think it through... I'll go with B, C, and E - range, missing, and ordinal. The summary stats seem like they'd include the range of values, missing values, and whether the data is ordinal or not.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
5 days ago
Haha, this exam is really testing our Azure knowledge! I'm going to go with A, C, and D - type, missing, and unique. The 'display' command is probably going to show us the data types, missing values, and unique values in the DataFrame.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
6 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. The 'ordinal' option is a good one. I was a bit hesitant on that, but it makes sense that the summary would include information about the data's structure and distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
7 days ago
Yeah, good point. I was a bit torn on the 'ordinal' option too, but I think you guys are right. It's probably going to give us a nice overview of the DataFrame's characteristics, including any ordinal data. Here's hoping we all get this one right!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel