Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-500 Topic 1 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-500 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 1
[All DP-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question se might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Power Query query in a Power Bl report. The query maps source database columns to the input columns of a time series machine learning model.

You discover that the model fails to process a source time field.

You need to ensure that the model processes the field.

Solution: You add a Power Query step to convert the time column into an integer column that represents the number of minutes.

Does this meet the requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittni
2 days ago
Hah, you guys are really digging into this, aren't you? I'm just hoping I don't get a question like this on the exam - converting date and time data is always a bit of a headache, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
3 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. We should probably look into the documentation for the machine learning model to see what kind of time data format it's expecting. Converting to minutes could potentially work, but it might not be the ideal solution.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
4 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The question states that the model is a 'time series' model, so it's probably expecting the time data to be in a specific format. Converting it to minutes might not be what the model is looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure if that solution would actually meet the requirement. Converting the time column to an integer representing minutes seems like it might work, but I'm wondering if there are any other factors we need to consider with the machine learning model's requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel