Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-100 Topic 3 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-100 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 3
[All DP-100 Questions]

You use the Azure Machine learning SDK v2 tor Python and notebooks to tram a model. You use Python code to create a compute target, an environment, and a taring script. You need to prepare information to submit a training job.

Which class should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ollie
4 days ago
I'm with you guys on the MLClient pick. Although, I have to say, 'EndpointConnection' sounds like it could be some kind of cool secret agent class. Maybe we can use that one for our next mission, eh?
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
5 days ago
Yeah, MLClient is the obvious choice here. I mean, who wants to deal with the 'command' class when you can just use the nice, simple MLClient? Plus, it'll make your code look way more professional.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
6 days ago
I agree, MLClient is the way to go. It provides a high-level interface to manage all the components needed for training, like the compute target and environment. The other options don't seem relevant to this particular task.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'd say the correct class to use is MLClient. That's the main class we use to interact with the Azure ML SDK and submit training jobs, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel