Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 5 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-801 Questions]

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server.

The operating system on VM1 fails to fully initialize its network stack, and you cannot establish a network connection.

You need to establish an interactive shell session.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Martina
4 days ago
You know, I bet if we had one of those 'just-in-time' VMs, we could use it to access the serial console and get things working again. It's like a superhero team-up for troubleshooting! *makes superhero noises*
upvoted 0 times
Colene
5 days ago
I was also considering just-in-time (JIT) VM access, but that seems more focused on securing the access rather than establishing the initial connection. In this case, we need a way to get in and diagnose the problem, so serial console is probably the better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Afton
6 days ago
Serial console does sound like the most straightforward option. It allows you to establish a direct connection to the VM's console, bypassing the network entirely. That should let you troubleshoot the network issues and get things back up and running.
upvoted 0 times
Dolores
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The network stack on the VM is not working, so we need a way to access the machine without relying on the network. I'm thinking serial console might be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel