Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 4 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription named Sub1. Sub1 contains a virtual network named VNet1 that contains one subnet named Subnet1.

Subnet1 contains an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Ubuntu Server 20.04.

You create a service endpoint for Microsoft. Storage in Subnet1.

You need to ensure that when you deploy Docker containers to VM1, the containers can access Azure Storage resources by using the service endpoint.

What should you do on VM1 before you deploy the container?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sheron
11 days ago
Hold on, I'm not so sure about that. Couldn't we also try option C and edit the docker-compose.yml file to specify the necessary network settings for the containers to access the Azure Storage resources?
upvoted 0 times
Michal
12 days ago
I agree, option B does seem like the way to go. The question specifically mentions that we need to ensure the containers can access the Azure Storage resources, and the CNI plug-in is responsible for handling network connectivity for the containers.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
13 days ago
Yeah, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards option B, installing the CNI plug-in, since that seems to be the most logical step to enable the containers to access the Azure Storage resources through the service endpoint.
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
14 days ago
Hmm, this question is interesting. It seems to be testing our understanding of Azure networking and Docker container deployment. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but let's go through the options and see what makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel