Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 6 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 6
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You manage a project by using Azure Boards. You manage the project code by using GitHub.

You have three work items that have IDs of 456. 457. and 458.

You need to create a pull request that will be linked to all the work items. The solution must set the state of work item 456 to done.

What should you add to the commit message?

A)

B)

C)

D)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rosalyn
2 days ago
Haha, yeah, that is a bit of a weird one. But you know what they say, 'expect the unexpected' on these exams. Anyway, I agree with you guys, Option C looks like the way to go. The 'Closes #456' should do the trick, and it has all the work item IDs. I'm feeling pretty confident about this one now.
upvoted 0 times
Denna
3 days ago
You know, I think Maurine is onto something with Option C. That seems like the most complete solution. Although, I have to say, the fact that they're asking about commit messages in an Azure Boards/GitHub exam question is kind of amusing. I feel like that's a bit of a curveball.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
4 days ago
Okay, let's take a closer look. Option A seems to just reference the work item IDs, but doesn't actually link them to the pull request. Option B has the work item IDs, but doesn't mention setting the state of 456 to 'done'. Option C looks like it might be the winner - it has the work item IDs and the 'Closes #456' bit, which should set the state of 456 to 'done'.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
5 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. Let's see, we need to create a pull request that links to all three work items and sets the state of work item 456 to 'done'. I'm not sure which of these options is the best approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel