Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 1 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You have a project in Azure DevOps named Project1 that contains two environments named environment1 and envkonment2.

When a new version of Project1 is released, the latest version is deployed to environment2, and the previous version is redeployed to environments

You need to distribute users across the environments. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* New releases must be available to only a subset of the users.

* You must gradually increase the number of users that can access environment2.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cathrine
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about VIP swapping or Load Balancer. Those seem more focused on load balancing and high Lavinailability, rather than the gradual rollout requirement. But I could be wrong, we should discuss those options too.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
5 days ago
I agree, those two options seem the most promising. Web app deployment slots could work well if we have a single web app that we want to gradually migrate users to the newer version. But Traffic Manager might be better if we have multiple web apps or services that we need to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Rosina
6 days ago
Good point, Artie. I'm leaning towards either web app deployment slots or Azure Traffic Manager, since those seem to be the best options for gradually rolling out new releases to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm trying to think through the different options here. Do we need to gradually increase the number of users in environment2? That could be a key factor in determining the best solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel