Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 7 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-305 Questions]

What two parameters would you recommend set up to ensure that the new IPSCustomers database will scale to meet the workload demands?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Misty
4 days ago
Haha, you know what they say, 'Too many databases, not enough cores!' But seriously, I think a combination of B and D would be the way to go. Define the resource limit per group and the maximum allocated storage. That should cover all the bases.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. What if the workload is CPU-intensive? Wouldn't it make more sense to define the maximum of CPU cores instead? That way, you can guarantee a minimum level of performance.
upvoted 0 times
Lyla
6 days ago
I agree, defining the maximum resource limit per group is a smart way to go. That way, the database can scale up as needed without hitting any hard limits. Plus, it gives you more flexibility to manage the resources efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
7 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky one. We need to make sure the new IPSCustomers database can handle the workload demands, but defining the maximum of CPU cores seems too limiting. I'd go with option B and define the maximum resource limit per group of databases.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel