Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 702-100 Topic 1 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 702-100 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 1
[All 702-100 Questions]

Which command can be used to display the local filesystems that are currently mounted'?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Effie
7 days ago
Haha, can you imagine if the answer was `rpcinfo`? That would be like asking how to check the weather and getting 'call the fire department' as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
9 days ago
You know, I actually prefer using `df` over `mount` because it gives you the disk usage in a more readable format. But either one would work for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
10 days ago
I agree, `mount -a` is for mounting all filesystems listed in `/etc/fstab`, not displaying them. And `rpcinfo` is for checking RPC services, not filesystems.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
11 days ago
Definitely not `cat /etc/fstab` - that just shows the filesystem configuration, not what's actually mounted. And `du -s` is for checking disk usage, not mounted filesystems.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
13 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question is asking about displaying mounted filesystems, so I'm guessing the answer is either `df -h` or `mount`.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
15 days ago
Haha, this is a classic Linux question! I bet the exam writers are really testing our system administration skills here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel