Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-682 Topic 2 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-682 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-682 Questions]

Which two statements about the seamless EVPN-VXLAN stitching data center interconnect architecture are correct? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jenifer
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about A. I thought VXLAN stitching was more suited for larger-scale data center designs, but I could be wrong. Maybe we should double-check the documentation on this.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
9 days ago
I'm leaning towards A and B being the correct answers. VXLAN stitching should work in both 3-stage and 5-stage fabrics, and it's definitely ideal for medium and large data center designs. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Gerry
10 days ago
Haha, yeah, the IPIM part is a bit of a head-scratcher. Maybe the exam writers are trying to trick us with that one. But I think you guys are on the right track with B and C.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
11 days ago
I'm a bit confused about the IPIM requirement in the underlay. Does that mean we need IP-based routing in the underlay? Seems like an odd requirement for a Layer 2 interconnect.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. VXLAN stitching is definitely more suitable for medium and large data center designs, as it allows you to connect multiple data centers seamlessly. And for Layer 2 stretched between data centers, a full mesh of VXLAN tunnels between leaf switches is required.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
15 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of the EVPN-VXLAN stitching architecture. I'm not entirely sure about the answers, but I think B and C might be correct.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel