Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-649 Topic 7 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-649 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 7
[All JN0-649 Questions]

You are deploying IP phones in your enterprise network that must receive their power through their Ethernet connection. You are using your EX Series switch's PoE ports that support IEEE 802.3af.

In this scenario, what is the maximum amount of power allocated to each interface?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katy
8 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question says we're using EX Series switches, which I believe support the 802.3af standard. So the answer has to be 15.4W, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
10 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... I thought 802.3af was 30W? Or is that the newer 802.3at standard? Ugh, I need to brush up on my PoE knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the answer is 15.4W, because that's the standard for 802.3af, right? Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I remember learning about PoE, but the specific details about the power allocation are a bit fuzzy for me.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
14 days ago
Definitely, this is a pretty basic PoE question. I'm just hoping there aren't any tricky parts that'll catch us off guard.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
16 days ago
Wow, this question is pretty straightforward, don't you think? The 802.3af standard is pretty well-known, so I'm sure we all know the answer to this one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel