Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IIBA CBAP Exam - Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

What kind of analysis must the BA do to determine if one of the systems is better suited to be modified and upgraded?
D) Decision Analysis
A) Risk Analysis
B) Stakeholder Analysis
C) Process Analysis

IIBA CBAP Exam - Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for IIBA's CBAP exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All CBAP Questions]

What kind of analysis must the BA do to determine if one of the systems is better suited to be modified and upgraded?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

0/2000 characters
Charlie
10 months ago
Surprised no one mentioned the importance of Risk Analysis!
upvoted 0 times
...
Lisandra
10 months ago
Wait, can we really trust Decision Analysis for this?
upvoted 0 times
...
Rosenda
10 months ago
Process Analysis makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
...
Josue
10 months ago
I think Stakeholder Analysis is key too.
upvoted 0 times
...
Arthur
10 months ago
Definitely need a Risk Analysis for this!
upvoted 0 times
...
Brittni
11 months ago
I’m surprised no one mentioned Stakeholder Analysis!
upvoted 0 times
...
Lauryn
11 months ago
Wait, are we sure Decision Analysis isn't the best option?
upvoted 0 times
...
Sherill
11 months ago
Process Analysis seems more relevant to me.
upvoted 0 times
...
Jacqueline
11 months ago
Totally agree, you need to know the risks before upgrading!
upvoted 0 times
...
Elvera
11 months ago
I think a Risk Analysis is crucial here.
upvoted 0 times
...
Frederica
11 months ago
Decision Analysis could be the key here, as it helps weigh options, but I’m still a bit confused about how it applies specifically to system upgrades.
upvoted 0 times
...
Stefania
11 months ago
Process Analysis sounds familiar, but I feel like it’s more about understanding workflows than deciding on upgrades.
upvoted 0 times
...
Edward
11 months ago
I think we might need to do a Risk Analysis to see the potential issues with modifying the system, but I'm not entirely sure.
upvoted 0 times
...
Stefany
12 months ago
I remember practicing a question about Stakeholder Analysis, but I’m not convinced it’s the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
...
Lottie
12 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'll need to think carefully about the different options and how they might work.
upvoted 0 times
...
Noemi
12 months ago
I'm a little confused by the options. CSS and XSL-FO don't seem relevant for this kind of XML transformation task. I'll need to review my notes on XSLT to make sure I understand how to apply it in a case like this.
upvoted 0 times
...
Brunilda
12 months ago
I'm pretty sure artifacts and deliverables are different, but I can't quite remember the specifics. I'll need to review my notes to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
...

Save Cancel