Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBQH Exam IBQH001 Topic 3 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBQH's IBQH001 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 3
[All IBQH001 Questions]

The written document that is considered the teams license to operate as it defines the task, scope, time frames and boundaries the team will work in, is called:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hannah
7 days ago
You all make a good case. I was a little iffy on it at first, but team charter does seem to be the most accurate and comprehensive description of the document being described.
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
9 days ago
Definitely. 'Team declaration' sounds like something a group of rebellious project managers would come up with. I'm sticking with team charter as the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
10 days ago
Haha, 'team declaration'? What is this, the Declaration of Independence? I think the exam writers were just trying to trip us up with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
11 days ago
I'm with you guys. Team charter is the only one that really sounds like the 'license to operate' for the team. Although I do kind of wish the exam question had used the term 'project charter' instead - that's what I'm more familiar with.
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The team charter is the document that officially kicks off the team and gives them the authority to operate. The other options just don't seem to fit as well.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
15 days ago
The team charter definitely seems like the right answer here. It lays out all the key details about the team's purpose, goals, and boundaries.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel