Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-132 Topic 5 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-132 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-132 Questions]

Which two statuses of a Purchase Order will allow a receipt of new items to be processed in the Receiving application if the Purchase Order is not being revised?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

In IBM Maximo Manage, if a Purchase Order is not being revised, two statuses that will allow a receipt of new items to be processed in the Receiving application are APPR and INPRG.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carlee
12 days ago
Ah, good point about B (HOLD). I forgot that a purchase order on hold could still allow new item receipts. I think you're right, A (APPR) and B (HOLD) are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
14 days ago
I'm not convinced about E (PNDREV). If the purchase order is pending revision, wouldn't that mean it's not in a stable state to receive new items? I'm leaning more towards A (APPR) and B (HOLD) as the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
15 days ago
Haha, 'PNDREV' - sounds like a purchase order that's just waiting to be revised! But yeah, I can see the logic behind that one. A (APPR) and E (PNDREV) seem like the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about C (INPRG). Wouldn't that mean the purchase order is still being processed, and not ready for receipt? I'm thinking A (APPR) and E (PNDREV) might be the better choices.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
18 days ago
I agree, the key seems to be identifying the statuses that indicate the Purchase Order is active and not being revised. I'm leaning towards A (APPR) and C (INPRG) as the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Hildred
19 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of the Purchase Order lifecycle and the statuses that allow for new item receipts. I'm not sure about the answer, but I think it has to do with the purchase order being in an approved or in-progress state.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel