Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-460 Topic 1 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-460 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 1
[All H35-460 Questions]

Regarding DWP, what are the correct descriptions of the following? (Multiple Choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luther
5 days ago
Yes, that makes sense! And for the initial BWP, it seems like that's obtained during the cell search process, according to option C. So the UE must figure out its initial bandwidth allocation when it first connects to the network.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
7 days ago
Wait, I think I've got it! PRBs are the physical resource blocks, and CRBs are the control resource blocks. So the PRB index is the RB index within the BWP, and the CRB is the RB index within the RG (resource group). Does that sound correct?
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
8 days ago
Okay, I'm with you so far. But now I'm stuck on the difference between PRBs and CRBs. And which one is the RB index within the BWP bandwidth? This is getting a little too technical for me.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
9 days ago
I think I've got a handle on this. DWP must be some kind of wireless protocol or technology. A says each UE (user equipment) can have 8 dedicated BWPs (bandwidth parts), B talks about PRBs (physical resource blocks) and CRBs (control resource blocks), and C and D are discussing the initial BWP and how it's determined. Does that sound about right?
upvoted 0 times
Son
11 days ago
Alright, let's break this down. A, B, C, and D all seem to be describing different aspects of DWP, whatever that is. I'm guessing it has something to do with bandwidth and resource blocks, but I'm still a bit lost.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
12 days ago
Whoa, this DWP question is a real head-scratcher! I'm not sure I even know what half of those acronyms stand for. Someone please translate this into plain English for me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel