Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-321 Topic 1 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-321 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 1
[All H19-321 Questions]

the following is not the IP network evaluation optimization service module is?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Barbra
21 days ago
Yeah, I think C) is the correct answer. It's not about the network optimization service, but rather the implementation of the program itself.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
23 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean! Optimizing the implementation of the program doesn't seem to be the same as evaluating and optimizing the network itself. Good catch!
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
24 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. A) and B) seem to be part of the optimization service, and D) is about knowledge transfer, which is also relevant. That leaves C) as the odd one out.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
25 days ago
I agree, but I'm not sure which one is 'not' the IP network evaluation optimization service module. That's the key thing we need to figure out.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
27 days ago
Well, from my understanding, it's a service that helps optimize the performance and efficiency of IP networks. The options seem to be different aspects of that service.
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
29 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure what the IP network evaluation optimization service module is, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel