Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-711 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-711 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H13-711 Questions]

Fusioninsight HD Loader ift row data import and export must be processed in the Reduce stage.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Owen
22 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. The Reduce stage is more about processing the data, not necessarily importing or exporting it. I'm also going with 'False' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
23 days ago
I took a course on Hadoop a while back, and from what I remember, the Reduce stage is primarily for aggregating and summarizing data. I don't think it would be the only place to handle data import and export. So my vote is 'False'.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
25 days ago
Good point. I think the key here is understanding the Fusioninsight HD Loader and how it works with the MapReduce process. Anyone have any experience with that?
upvoted 0 times
Azzie
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure either. Maybe we should try to break it down a bit more. What exactly is the Fusioninsight HD Loader? And what's the difference between the Map and Reduce stages in this context?
upvoted 0 times
Burma
27 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The wording is a bit confusing. I'm kind of leaning towards 'False' though, since it doesn't seem like the Reduce stage would be the only place to process data import and export.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
29 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. The question doesn't seem very clear to me. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel