Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-511_v4.0 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-511_v4.0 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All H13-511_v4.0 Questions]

What does not reflect the features of cloud computing on-demand self-service in the following options are

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lazaro
21 days ago
Okay, I think we've got a consensus on D being the right answer. Now let's just hope the exam doesn't try to trick us with some other obscure cloud feature!
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
23 days ago
Haha, I was about to say the same thing! C made me pause for a second, but you're right, as long as the engineer can request the change, it's still on-demand.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
24 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards C, since changing the OS might not be considered 'self-service' if the provider has to do it. But I guess as long as the engineer can initiate the change, it still fits the model.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
25 days ago
Yeah, D is the clear outlier here. The other options show the engineer being able to quickly provision, upgrade, and change the OS of the cloud server, which is the whole point of on-demand self-service.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
27 days ago
I agree with Barrett. Option D is the only one that doesn't fit the on-demand self-service model, since it involves a notification from the provider rather than the engineer being able to manage the server themselves.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
29 days ago
This is a tricky question! I think the answer is D, since that does not reflect the on-demand self-service feature of cloud computing. The other options are all examples of on-demand self-service.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel