Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-425_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-425_V2.0 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All H12-425_V2.0 Questions]

To modify the FusionModule2000 plan view of the ECC800-Pro, users need to log in to the WebUI as admin account.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alaine
5 days ago
You know, I bet the correct answer is 'C) Both A and B are true' and they're just trying to confuse us. I'm overthinking this, aren't I?
upvoted 0 times
Belen
7 days ago
Nah, man. That's gotta be a trick question. There's no way they'd make us log in as an admin to modify a plan view. I'm calling False on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
8 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. What if there's some new firmware update that added a WebUI to the FusionModule2000? I'm gonna go with True just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
9 days ago
Ha! Clearly the exam writers are trying to trip us up. There's no way the FusionModule2000 has a WebUI. False for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards False. From what I know, the ECC800-Pro doesn't have a WebUI, it uses a proprietary software interface.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
12 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. Does the FusionModule2000 plan view even have a WebUI? I thought it was all command line based.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel