Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-351_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-351_V1.0 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All H12-351_V1.0 Questions]

To which of the following scenarios is radio calibration applicable?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Radio calibration is applicable to high-density scenarios where a large number of users access the network simultaneously and require high bandwidth, such as stadiums, exhibition halls, and conference centers. Radio calibration can improve user experience by increasing the frequency bandwidth for high-load APs.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adolph
21 days ago
This question is making my head spin. I don't even know what 'radio calibration' is, let alone which scenario it applies to. I'm just going to close my eyes and point to an answer. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
23 days ago
You know, I bet the answer is B, rail transportation scenario. Think about it - trains have all sorts of radio equipment for communication, and they probably need to calibrate that stuff to make sure it's working properly. Yeah, that's gotta be it.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
24 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Radio calibration probably has something to do with adjusting radio signals, right? In that case, I'm going to say D, the WDS or mesh backhaul scenario. That's the one that sounds the most like it would involve radio technology.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
25 days ago
Ugh, I hate questions that involve specialized technical terms. How am I supposed to know what 'radio calibration' even means? I'm just going to guess and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
27 days ago
Hmm, radio calibration? Sounds like something out of a science fiction movie. I'm gonna go with C, high-density scenario. That one seems the most technical and complex, which is usually the right answer in these exams.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
29 days ago
Wait, what's radio calibration? Is that like tuning my car radio? I thought this was an IT certification exam.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel