Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-861 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-861 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All H11-861 Questions]

The remote video loopback checks whether video data is transmitted properly on the network to determine whether the remote video module is working correctly.()

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Irma
5 days ago
I'm still a bit confused, but I think I'm leaning towards 'TRUE'. The way I see it, the 'remote video loopback' is a test to check that the video data is being transmitted properly, which would indicate the remote video module is working correctly. But I'm open to other interpretations.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
7 days ago
Alright, let's think this through logically. If the video data is being 'looped back', that means it's not actually being transmitted to a remote location, right? So the 'remote video module' wouldn't be tested in that case. I'm with Deangelo on this one - 'FALSE' is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
8 days ago
Haha, 'remote video loopback'? Sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi movie! I'm picturing a bunch of engineers in lab coats staring at a wall of flashing lights and monitors. But in all seriousness, I'm going to have to go with 'FALSE' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
9 days ago
I disagree with Karina. I think the 'remote video loopback' implies that the video data is being 'looped back' to the source, not actually transmitted over the network. In that case, I would say the answer is 'FALSE'.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
11 days ago
Hmm, this seems like it could be a tricky one. I'm leaning towards 'TRUE' since it sounds like the question is asking about a test that checks if the video is being transmitted properly over the network. That would indicate the remote video module is working correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
13 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The wording seems a bit confusing to me. Does the 'remote video loopback' refer to some kind of video testing feature? I'm not familiar with that terminology.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel