Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Hitachi Vantara Exam HQT-4180 Topic 1 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Hitachi Vantara's HQT-4180 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All HQT-4180 Questions]

Which two tools are available to configure NTP server settings on a VSP E590 system? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
5 days ago
I agree, those seem like the most likely answers. Although, I have to say, the question itself is a bit of a head-scratcher. I mean, who comes up with these exam questions, the NTP Illuminati?
upvoted 0 times
Casie
7 days ago
What about option B, Maintenance Utility? That sounds like it could be a tool for system administration tasks, which might include NTP server configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
8 days ago
Haha, the NTP Illuminati. I love it! This exam is really testing our knowledge of obscure system administration tools. I wonder if they'll have a question about the secret handshake for configuring the NTP server.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
9 days ago
Okay, let's start with option A, Storage Navigator. That sounds like it might be a tool for managing storage, but I'm not sure if it would be used for configuring NTP server settings.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
11 days ago
Alright, so after reviewing the options, I think the best answers are B) Maintenance Utility and C) Initial Setup Wizard. Those seem like the most logical choices for configuring NTP server settings on the VSP E590 system.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
13 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with the VSP E590 system, but I think the key here is to understand what tools are available for configuring the NTP server settings.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel