Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HIPAA Exam HIO-201 Topic 2 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for HIPAA's HIO-201 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 2
[All HIO-201 Questions]

Maintenance personnel that normally have no access to PHI are called in to investigate water that is leaking from the ceiling of the room where a large amount of PHI is stored. The room is normally secured but the file cabinets have no doors or locks. Situations like this are addressed by which Workforce Security implementation specification?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jolene
1 months ago
I see your point. It's important to have multiple layers of security to protect sensitive information like PHI.
upvoted 0 times
Alfred
1 months ago
I believe it's a combination of both D) Authorization and/or Supervision and E) Integrity Controls to ensure proper security measures.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
2 months ago
That's a good point. E) Integrity Controls could also be a valid option in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
2 months ago
But what about implementing integrity controls to prevent unauthorized access? Isn't that important too?
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
2 months ago
I agree, maintenance personnel should not have access to PHI without proper authorization.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is D) Authorization and/or Supervision.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
3 months ago
Got it, I will make sure to follow that.
upvoted 0 times
Art
3 months ago
We should refer to the Authorization and/or Supervision implementation specification.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
3 months ago
What should we do in this situation?
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
3 months ago
We need to make sure we follow the correct security measures.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
3 months ago
I was called in to investigate the leak.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel