Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-806 Topic 2 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-806 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 2
[All GE0-806 Questions]

What is the Activity in Genesys WFM where the work does not use or require WFM service objectives, such as research or scheduled callbacks?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherman
12 days ago
Okay, so from what I've gathered, Genesys WFM is a workforce management system, and the question is asking about a specific type of 'activity' within that system. 'Fixed-Staff work' does seem to be the most logical choice, since it doesn't mention anything about service objectives or WFM.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
14 days ago
Come on, guys, we can't just assume there's no right answer. That's a dangerous mindset. Let's think this through carefully. What exactly is 'Genesys WFM'? And what kind of work would not require service objectives?
upvoted 0 times
Gaynell
15 days ago
Haha, maybe the real trick is that there is no right answer and they're just trying to mess with us. You know how these certification exams can be!
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
16 days ago
I agree, 'Fixed-Staff work' does seem to be the most logical choice here. Although, I'm a little worried that there might be some trick to this question that we're not seeing.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
18 days ago
Yeah, I'm a little confused by the terminology too. But based on the options, it seems like the answer is probably 'Fixed-Staff work'. That's the only one that doesn't mention anything about service objectives or WFM.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
20 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I've come across the term 'Genesys WFM' before. Does that refer to some kind of workforce management system?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel