Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-703 Topic 10 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-703 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 10
[All GE0-703 Questions]

EMPS stores all of its configuration information in a Structured Query Language (SQL) format, such as MSSQL or Oracle.True or False?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gene
12 days ago
You know, I've actually worked with EMPS before. While they do use SQL for a lot of their config, I'm pretty sure they have some other data stores as well. I'm going with FALSE.
upvoted 0 times
Marta
14 days ago
Ha! I bet the exam writers are sitting back and laughing at us right now, trying to figure out the 'gotcha' in this question. I'm going with FALSE just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
15 days ago
Come on, guys. This is a certification exam. They're not going to try and trick us, right? TRUE is the obvious answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Nadine
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Storing everything in SQL seems a bit limiting. What if they need to store some config in a NoSQL database or something? I'm leaning towards FALSE on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
18 days ago
I don't know, man. The question seems pretty straightforward to me. If it says EMPS stores all its config in SQL, then I'm going with TRUE.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
20 days ago
This is a tricky one. EMPS is a pretty broad system, so I'm not sure if it's fair to assume all of its configuration is stored in SQL format. There could be other ways they store data as well.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel