Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam CLSSYB-001 Topic 3 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's CLSSYB-001 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 3
[All CLSSYB-001 Questions]

Systems and structures are the basis for allowing people to change their behaviors permanently and are accomplished through which of the following?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kasandra
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sold on 'Incentive compensation' being a crucial factor here. I mean, sure it can motivate people in the short-term, but I'm not sure it leads to permanent behavioral change on its own.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
12 days ago
I agree with Denny. The question is really getting at the bigger picture of what creates lasting behavioral change, and each of those factors plays a role. It's a pretty comprehensive list.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
13 days ago
I'm leaning towards 'E) All of these answers are correct' because it seems like each of the individual options could contribute to permanently changing behaviors. But I'm still not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
14 days ago
Haha, I'm just hoping they don't throw in some curveball answer that's like 'Interpretive dance' or something. That would really throw me for a loop!
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
16 days ago
I think the key here is that the question is asking about what allows people to change their behaviors permanently. That's a pretty big deal, so the answer needs to encompass more than just one or two factors.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
17 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question, but I feel like the answer options are a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I should go with all of them or just pick one or two that seem most important.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel