Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam CLSSBB-001 Topic 6 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's CLSSBB-001 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 6
[All CLSSBB-001 Questions]

Which of these graphical presentations displays the values of each individual reading?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vi
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking the X-Y Diagram might be the answer, since it can display individual data points. Although, I guess that's more for showing relationships between variables, not just individual values.
upvoted 0 times
Shasta
12 days ago
Okay, let's do this. A histogram displays the distribution of individual values, so that's not it. A box plot shows the median, quartiles, and outliers, so that's not it either. Stem and leaf plots also show individual values, so I'm going to go with C) Stem and Leaf Plot.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
13 days ago
Not a chance! I'm not going to risk my entire career on a lucky guess. We need to put on our thinking caps and really analyze these options.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
14 days ago
You guys are not alone. I've been staring at these answer options for the past 10 minutes, and I'm still not sure which one is the right answer. Maybe we should all just start guessing and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Evette
16 days ago
I know, right? I feel like I should know this stuff, but it's just so confusing. Histograms, box plots, stem and leaf plots - they all sound like something straight out of a geometry textbook!
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
17 days ago
Oh man, this question is a real head-scratcher. I've been studying like crazy for this exam, and I just can't seem to wrap my head around all these different graphical representations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel