Halloween Special 2026! Get Up to 25% OFF Practice Questions! Limited Time - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

F5 Networks 301a Exam - Topic 10 Question 7 Discussion

Posted by Lonny on May 04, 2022 at 10:44 AM

To improve application security, an LTM Specialist must configure a BIG application access. The BIG IP system to authenticate the client certificate before permitting application access. The BIG-IP system must also support the ability to red to redirect users to a certificate enrolment system without generating a browser error.

Within the Client SSL profile, which value should the LTM Specialist select for the Client Certificate option?

Suggested Answer: A

Get Premium 301a Questions as Interactive Web-Based Practice Test or PDF Real Exam Format Detailed Explanations Instant Access Get Your Practice Test
12 comments · newest first
SH
Sherell 12 months ago
Definitely A, you want to enforce client certs for access.
CY
Cyril 12 months ago
Wait, can you really ignore client certificates? That seems risky!
MA
Marguerita 1 year ago
Demand sounds right, but I'm not sure.
VI
Vilma 1 year ago
I disagree, it should be A, Require for better security.
AL
Aliza 1 year ago
I think the answer is B, Request.
TE
Temeka 1 year ago
I’m leaning towards "Request" as well, but I’m worried I might confuse it with "Ignore." I just remember that we want to avoid browser errors when redirecting users.
VA
Valene 1 year ago
I feel like "Demand" is a term we came across, but I can't recall its exact implications. It seems like it might be too strict for this scenario.
DE
Delila 1 year ago
I practiced a similar question where we had to decide on client certificate options. I think "Request" might be the right choice since it allows for a smoother user experience without errors.
LO
Lou 1 year ago
I remember discussing the differences between "Require" and "Request" in our study group. I think "Require" forces the client to present a certificate, but I'm not entirely sure if that's the best option here.
DE
Derrick 1 year ago
This is a tough one. The background on the promoter raises some major red flags, but I don't want to jump to conclusions either. I'll need to carefully weigh all the evidence and information before deciding how to handle the Glowing credit rating.
JA
Janessa 1 year ago
Hmm, I'm a bit confused. If files doesn't exist, would the command still execute or would it error out? I'll have to review my notes on shell commands to be sure.
SA
Samira 1 year ago
Option D changing the file extension is an interesting thought, but I'm not convinced that would actually get past the monitoring. Might be worth a try though.
0/2000 characters

Save Cancel