Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CWNP Exam CWDP-303 Topic 6 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for CWNP's CWDP-303 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 6
[All CWDP-303 Questions]

During a validation site survey, you realize that the installers mounted some of the APs above the ceiling. They said that this was a request from the building architect due to aesthetics constraints. During the requirements gathering, you weren't advised about any aesthetics constraints from the main stakeholder of the project. What should you do in this case?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ligia
8 days ago
I bet the architect thought mounting the APs above the ceiling would be 'out of sight, out of mind'. Little did they know, it's going to be a nightmare to troubleshoot and maintain.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
10 days ago
Looks like the architect needs a lesson in wireless networking 101. This is a classic case of form over function, and it's not going to end well.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
11 days ago
Using internal antennas to reduce multipath? That's like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. Definitely not the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Justa
12 days ago
Increasing the output power by 6 dB? That's just going to create more interference and problems. Not a good solution at all.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
14 days ago
Wow, the installers really messed this one up. Allowing automatic channel management to fix it? No way, that's just a band-aid. We need to address this properly.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
16 days ago
This question is tricky! Mounting APs above the ceiling is a big no-no in my opinion. It's going to severely impact WLAN performance and coverage. I'd definitely advise the stakeholder that the requirements won't be met with this design.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel