Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-601 Topic 5 Question 77 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malcom
4 days ago
Ooh, good point Vivienne. I like the idea of a multi-pronged approach. Maybe we could throw in some CBT training as well, to make sure employees really understand the importance of intellectual property protection. Can't be too careful, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about NDA. I mean, it's a good tool, but what if the employee just ignores it? Maybe we need something more comprehensive, like a combination of NDA and AUP. That way, there are clear rules and consequences in place.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
6 days ago
I agree, NDA definitely seems like the right choice here. It's a legally binding agreement that can really help safeguard the organization's intellectual property. Plus, it's a more proactive measure than just an AUP.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. Intellectual property theft is a serious concern, but the options given don't seem straightforward. I'm leaning towards NDA, as that seems like the most targeted approach to protect sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel