A security analyst is configuring a large number of new company-issued laptops. The analyst received the following requirements:
* The devices will be used internationally by staff who travel extensively.
* Occasional personal use is acceptable due to the travel requirements.
* Users must be able to install and configure sanctioned programs and productivity suites.
* The devices must be encrypted
* The devices must be capable of operating in low-bandwidth environments.
Which of the following would provide the GREATEST benefit to the security posture of the devices?
A privileged user at a company stole several proprietary documents from a server. The user also went into the log files and deleted all records of the incident. The systems administrator has Just informed investigators that other log files are available for review. Which of the following did the administrator MOST likely configure that will assist the investigators?