Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-601 Topic 5 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-601 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 5
[All SY0-601 Questions]

A security analyst is investigating a malware incident at a company The malware is accessing a command-and-control website at www.comptia.com. All outbound internet traffic is logged to a syslog server and stored in /logfiles/messages Which of the following commands would be best for the analyst to use on the syslog server to search for recent traffic to the command-and-control website?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shaniqua
4 days ago
Alright, alright, let's do this! I'm feeling confident about this one. Time to show off my syslog ninja skills and help out the rest of the group.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
5 days ago
Oh man, this is a tough one. I can see the logic behind a few of these answers, but I'm not 100% sure which one is the best. Time to put on my security analyst hat and really dig into this.
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
6 days ago
Hmm, let's see here. We need to search the syslog logs for recent traffic to that website, right? I'm leaning towards option C, but I want to make sure I understand the details.
upvoted 0 times
Francis
7 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! Analyzing syslog logs for a suspicious command-and-control website? Sounds like a real-world scenario. I'm gonna have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel