Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-601 Topic 2 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-601 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 2
[All SY0-601 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reid
8 days ago
I'm leaning towards the PIN code. It's a nice middle ground between security and convenience. Plus, with no smartphones allowed, I won't have to worry about forgetting my phone and being locked out. Although, I do wonder if the company would consider issuing us all fancy smartwatches instead. Now, that would be a fun twist!
upvoted 0 times
Johana
9 days ago
Smart card seems like the most secure option, but then again, I'm a little worried about losing it or forgetting it at home. A PIN code is simpler, but not as secure as a smart card. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Julene
10 days ago
I agree, the smart card or PIN code are probably the best choices here. The knowledge-based question could be problematic, and a secret key might be overkill. Although, I do have to say, a secret key would make me feel like a secret agent. Shaken, not stirred, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Nana
11 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. Since smartphones are not allowed, a smart card or a PIN code seem like the most viable options. The knowledge-based question could be tricky, as users might forget the answers, and a secret key might be too much of a hassle to manage.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel